What is the PC Fellows Scholarship?
The Presbyterian College Fellows Scholarship recognizes high school juniors who have demonstrated a history of academic success. The $4,000 scholarship awards $1,000 annually for four years of study at PC.
Selection as a PC Fellow also grants students consideration for other academic scholarships ranging from $10,000 to $25,000. Such students may also be considered for the Griffith Scholarship, which covers the full cost of attending PC for four years of study and is awarded to two incoming freshmen each year.
PC Fellows Scholarship Requirements
In light of the challenges posed by COVID-19, we are waving the score requirement and asking school counselors to nominate rising seniors who meet either of the following:
- Ranked in the top 10 percent of the current junior class
- An unweighted GPA of 3.5 or more
Presbyterian College Fellows Nomination Form
If you’re a high school counselor, we’d love for you to make your nominations for the PC Fellows Scholarship! The deadline is June 1.
Please keep these guidelines in mind when submitting your nominations:
- 1. All nominations must be submitted by a high school counselor. The deadline is June 1.
- 2. Nomination forms will only be accepted if counselor contact information is provided.
- 3. A valid home mailing address is required for each nominee.
- 4. A school address is valid only if the student is attending a boarding school. Otherwise, a home address is required.
- 5. You can nominate as many students as you’d like for the award. Please use the form below if you’re nominating fewer than nine students. If you’re submitting nominations for 10 or more students, please download the PC Fellows Nomination Form and submit to [email protected].